Sunday, June 13, 2010

14th June 2010

I start to wonder where such thoughts come from. Could it be that with the events that have passed my life that I worry too much about losing what I have in this new found life I have recieved from last year?
I've never felt happier around such people, now I can truly say that I have friends. Of course my old friends are true friends but we've never been this close because we're all brothers. Brothers watch out for one another, but by nature we cannot get too close because men take care of themselves primarily. We were and we are men and we can mostly be there for each other in our hearts.
I guess I'm just afraid to lose the life I've recieved with all its blessings. However I'm still wondering if I'm cut out to handle and enjoy this life or was I meant to live alone like before?
I pray that Ican take it just as much as I can dish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment