Friday, June 11, 2010

12th June 2010

The actions we undertake shape our lives. Whether we succeed or fail, whether we stay on the right path or stray into the outer darkness. It shapes whether we make friends or lose them. Each wrong move, each innocent mistake takes us closer to losing people we know. Is that what life is about? Are we meant to live lives so materialistic that friends, people we know are just a constant blur in the face of change and time? Is life just another 'buisness prospect' where friends just come and go? If that is the life we are condemned to, then I don't want to live it....

I pray that it is not true, but my principle of logic-before-emotion just keeps telling me so with what it has seen....... Am I becoming an optimist, the very thing I have always viewed as mankind's worst mentality? Is my belief flawed? Have I been slowly been becoming an optimist without even knowing it? Could it be I'm just thinking too much? Is what i believe in truly real? Someone please help me...Someone please help me find the truth because I really don't know what to believe in anymore... I don't even know what I even believe in anymore. If there are any kind souls who are willing to help me, then I beg you to help me because I can't survive on my own any longer.

Blog Links
Raudhah
Christina
Hilda
Jacemon
Danial
James
Shi Zhen
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment