Wednesday, May 5, 2010

R, the problem you believe exists doesn't alright? So stop doing this, we welcome you and we're not leaving you out. When you were still hurt by THE incident, we decided to give you space so that you could recover at your own pace and time. We want the best for you, for you to be happy. We wanted you to come to us with that smile you always had before all this shit happened, a genuine one at that. We didn't want to keep on pestering you and make you pretend to be happy. we wanted you to come to us when you felt that you were ready to be yourself again. That is our real intention, not to leave you in the dark.

Ask yourself truly in your heart, why would we be against you? We want the best for you. not just me.....WE AS IN EVERYONE. I've said enough already..... I'll throw this piece of advice to you and it may sound familiar because you were the one who gave it to me. We as friends are trying our best to help you recover..... but if you choose to confine yourself to a life of loneliness and despair......no one can save you, because of the advice you gave me----> We all make our own choices, whether to be happy or miserable, to feel warmth or the cold winter, and in fact everything else.

I've had my say, what I have said in this blog post is true, we don't wish to hurt you. If you still persist in believing in that illusion, no one can stop you. I pray that you will come to your senses because I want you to be happy and I want to see that smile you've always had for friends, a smile of true happiness. (everyone wants to see that again).

Blog Links
Raudhah
Christina
Hilda
Jacemon
Danial
James
Shi Zhen
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment